Monday, February 04, 2013

Look what I won..a "fitness is fun" package!


My friend, Faith, from Gold in the Clouds had a little contest for a "fitness is fun" package and I won!
I thought her idea was very creative so I wanted to share it with you!

Faith included something for overall good health:
For physical health...70% Lindt chocolate! Not only is this heart healthy but it is creamy and delicious.
For spiritual health...The Prayer of Jesus by Hank Hanegraaff. Looks like a great book!
For mental health...a little blank journal for recording thoughts or simply to make to do lists or sketches.
For emotional health...Avon Cranberry and Cinnamon Shower Gel and Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile deep cleansing cream for winter skin and the scents are soothing.

What a nice "fitness package"!! Thanks so much, Faith!

Karen

4 comments:

  1. oh i am SO glad you got it!! (wow, that was fast..they told me it could take 4-7 business days!!). It was fun putting it together! :) and the book IS good. I've read it 3x and used sections of it in a Bible study lesson for my small group :) OH..and I received the cards you made!! THANK YOU! you will be making my Fave Five list this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Faith!!! I'm glad that you got your cards! Thanks so much for thinking of my shop! Thanks for being a great customer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very neat gift! She has good taste in what she chose...I can just see you sketching away, Karen! Enjoy it, friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, my friend!!! I haven't had a lot of time for sketching lately, hopefully later! :D

    ReplyDelete

For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. John 3:17 This is great news!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...