Saturday, September 15, 2012

Watercolor..."Picture Window"...#2

How do you get back into blogging if you haven't in a bit? Easy! you just introduce one of the new designs you will be adding to your shop! :D


Here is one of the designs in my new "Picture Window" series that will soon to be added to my shop. :) I am planning three different designs in this series. Each one will be framed with  decorative embossing. If you are interested, click here to see the first in the series. It is already in the shop.

Each week, at least through September, I will be adding a new card design. So come visit me!

I am also working on a few topics that I hope to start sharing soon.



4 comments:

  1. Your work is looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Faith! Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just beautiful! Welcome back to blogland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb!! It is so good to hear from you! I have missed blogging and my dear blogging friends. <3
    I had to set the blogging aside while I was getting my shop off the ground. I'm still settling things, but I think I'm in better shape to start blogging again. I'm sure you can relate!:)
    I love Granny's baskets and Hannah's cards and soaps! (or is Sarah doing the soaps?!) You are all so talented!

    ReplyDelete

For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. John 3:17 This is great news!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...